Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Rice Cereal/Breastfeeding Moms or anyone else, I need help

We FF and BF.  Mostly BF, but FF each evening when DH gets home from work so he can give me a break and have some father/daughter time.  Also I'm not pumping because I will have plenty an opportunity to do that when I go back to work.  Let me re-state, I have not been pumping...

Went to doc on Wednesday for DD's acid reflux.  I had spent one too many days worrying about it, so we went in.  He has suggested thickening her feedings.  Either 1 tsp of rice cereal mixed with 4 oz of BM or we use the Enfamil Acid Reflux formula.  

We are good to go on the formula as we can do that for the evening feedings, my challenge is with the breast milk/rice cereal. How do I feed her the rice cereal and BM without feeding her pumped milk only,  4 oz is her entire feeding. I am torn as I have less than a month on leave and I am NOT by any means ready to give up feeding my baby girl from the breast, but she is so uncomfortable... 

Does anyone have prior experience with this?  I will also add, so for the new formula has worked great.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml