2nd Trimester

My in-laws are insane (long, vent)

Dh's parents are recently divorced and can't be in the same room together.  I'm high risk and on travel restrictions so we're staying here for Christmas.  DH's father is local, so is his sister and her family.  DH's mom flew in yesterday.  My parents are flying in Christmas Day.  They just decided to do that last week.

We invited DH's mom over for Christmas Eve and Christmas morning.  SIL's kids are teenagers. SIL has always hosted dinner on CHristmas Day. I thought MIL would like to see DS open his gifts.  MIL is coming to our house for both of those. 

SIL is kind of a biatch and her DH is really rude.  We all had lunch a few months ago.  DH mentioned to his BIL that he wished he saw more of them.  BIL replied "Well, we don't enjoy your company".  DH was deeply hurt.  I tried to talk to his sister about it, no apology, nothing.  It's pretty much killed the relationship. BIL has been extremely rude to us everytime we've seen him since then. 

At Thanksgiving, we invited friends over for dinner.  A few weeks before THanksgiving, DH's sister invited us over.  I e-mailed her back and said sorry, we have confirmed guests, you're welcome to come to our house.  She never responded.

Yesterday, I got an e-mail from SIl copying MIL and DH.   She informed us she was hosting Christmas Eve.  I told her sorry, no and that MIL was coming to our house.  She sent me a nasty e-mail saying I should have coordinated with her earlier.

I'm super high risk, I'm trying to keep my stress level low.   I don't want to drive an hour and a half to DH"s sister to be insulted.  These people are making me nuts.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml