TTC after 35
Options

I wish I was sleeping better - this is messing up temping!

I hav been having major sleep issues the past couple weeks.  I fall asleep fine, but then can't stay asleep.  Not helping with my temping at all.  I guess I am glad for few things - 1 - I have several good months of charting and I have a better idea when I typically O, 2 - I bought a bunch of Wondfos OPKs and I get positives for 2 days so that gives me a good heads up, and 3 - my CM has been consitant with temps and OPKs.   So I guess 2 of 3 indicators ain't bad.  Just hoping being overtired for so long doesn't have a big impact on my cycle.  Hoping for an O around Christmas - would be the best gift ever.

Any suggestions to help with sleeping?  I limit my caffiene to 2 cans in the AM (well, 3 this week with the lack of sleep) - no coffee, just soda.  I don't do anything energetic after 8pm (I need to get up about 5am and try to get to bed between 9 and 10).  I don't have a little one waking me up in the middle of the night like some of you do.  Anyone know if melatonin is ok while TTC?  The body produces it anyways....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary