Babies: 0 - 3 Months

legs moving arms swinging blanket fight and a wet diaper vent

I feel bad for my son i just want to cry for him when he looks at me with these tired eyes wanting to know when the startle reflex will stop.  I tried swaddling and he looked like a burrito in a straight jacket that is about to push out a hemmoroid. we go through all the motions with sucking down the bottle in 10 min (6oz) his last bottle was 2 1/2 hrs ago! diaper recheck cover then we kick the blankets off work our hands out spit the paci out and jump and then the crying starts we repeat everything except the bottle  he slowly drifts off to sleep and eyes are fluttering open and closed then bam there goes the feet there goes the hands then the fustration with his blanket. paci has been lost yet again some days we find it under his biutt.the worst 1 hr of my life and to know in about 2 hrs we will repeat this process. I don't honestly think this child is going to ever sttn because he moves to much even if we hold him he is constantly moving and he hates to be wet as soon as his diaper is wet he wakes right up screaming bloody murder. Whoever invented the coffee pot is my best friend! sorry for the long vent just fustrating.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml