Single Parents

Well my therapy bill just went up

So I got a phone call from my inlaws last night.  H is moving out of our home on Friday.  (I moved/ran 3 hours away from him last month)  Then I got a phone call from a neighbor telling me that H was having a moving sale today and everything was for sale.  Even his "Ex Wife's stuff"  I finially got a hold of him tonight and so far he has sold a few of my electronics, my dressers, some shoes, a bunch of linens (handed down to me from dead family members) and a bunch of other things.  All my lawyer could tell me was that I would hopefully get the money he made off of some of my items later in court.  I'm so mad.  So hurt.  Oh and he wants to see dd this weekend.  He demands I go there.  On my dime.  

I kind of knew this would probably happen.  I have been asking his sister to stop by our house and check in on everything and our dogs.  She found a bunch of drugs this past week.  Of course h has no idea about any of it.  (thank God for pictures)  He is pretty sure I'm setting him up!?!  Oh and the dogs.  Gone.  I can't even fight that battle right now bc I have no where to keep them.  This just all sucksmonkeyballs.   I have never felt helpless a day in my life until all of this.  And to add the cherry on top I'm pretty sure I am gonna have to bump up my visits to the shrink to handle all of this which means  MORE MONEY.  Fun Times I tell you fun times.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml