Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Reflux? Help!

My little 2 month old has yet to have a decent feed today and it's 8pm. All day, she's eaten for about 5 min tops at a time then screams+++. I am EBF and am so engorged! I'm scared to pump since she does not take the bottle and I am trying to save all this milk inside in case she finally decides to eat....

She hasn't eaten now since 4pm and even that one was crappy.... She has been refusing the breast ever since and keeps sucking on her fists Sad 

When she does eat, she curls her back and has this terrible cry like she's in pain.... Worse when she burps. She never spits up but I hear all kinds of bubbling in her throat.

Anyway, I am convinced it's silent reflux and am seeing the md on Tuesday- we've talked about medicating her for this before. I could not get an appointment before this....

It also likely isn't a dairy allergy since I rarely eat or drink the stuff.... I take a lot of soy products and drink almond milk.

Any advice on what I can do to make her feel better before her appointment? I also have no idea what to do if she goes on a complete nursing strike followed by obvious hunger signs and demonstrations of pain.... Sad 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml