2nd Trimester

All day sickness not over... this is getting depressing!

I hate to be the debbie downer here.. but I'm now officially in my second trimester (Thats a good thing---Yayyy!) but my all day sickness has not eased up and its getting me depressed. I had ONE day this past week where I was able to get up and do things for a change rather than stay in bed feeling all over miserable (nauseous, gassy, bloated, the works) .. so I had some hope.

But the next day it came back full force. I had some soup today and I spent 3 hours battling the nausea that came after. I was told I looked hellish at work and I had to sit down next to a trash can. Unfortunately, I have to be on my feet all day and sitting down isn't an option for long. I came home and I still feel extremely nauseous but I'm so exhausted I can't drag myself out of my home to grab a bite to eat. Plus I have a feeling I'll only feel this way for a longer period of time and won't be able to sleep due to the gerd. This is SO NOT ME!!! I'm the kind of person that (in non pregnancy state) normally plans a million things in one day and is always on the go. Anyone else out there that can give me hope and tell me that their symptoms eased up a bit .. perhaps a little after hitting the second trimester? :)