Single Parents

advice is needed please

So I need some advice on my current situation. Currently I am not legally married to Westons dad. He lives with us of course, and pays for half of all the bills. Were doing very bad relationship wise, and he cant seem to change. I feel like a single mom as it is, im the one who consistantly takes and picks weston up, i do the whole night time bed routine, and the only thing he does is make is night bottle, doesnt feed him, just makes it. So my question for you guys is after bit^7hing at him constantly and nagging about what he needs to do, should i stay or should i go? Im going this afternoon to talk with my pastor, but I know what she is going to say already. I need to stay and work it out. I have got so much on my plate, i work full time, go to school online, im a mom, a home owner, and everything we have is in my name. This is another thing ive considered, if he moves out, how would I afford to pay everything... I have both vehicles in my name, the house, the cable, utilities, EVERYTHING. any advice is appreciated
PhotobucketPhotobucketLilypie First Birthday tickers