Single Parents

I hate him more than ever now.....

I had my hearing for my Order For Protection this morning and my STBXH decided he wanted to FIGHT it. That piece of shiit is denying me simple protection. I have a hearing on the 29th where I have to provide SOLID evidence that he is a threat and a danger to me.

Isn't him being charged with terroristic threats enough!? They still dropped the domestic abuse charge but still, the order is only for me and not our child so I don't understand why he just won't let it happen. Then that assshole had the balls to ask if he could have a visit with our son. Um, seriously? Fvck off.

The only witnesses I have ever had of his abuse is 2 of HIS friends. Two people that tried to convince me to retract my statement and do jail time to get him out. There is no way they would ever testify against him.

I am completely terrified and heartbroken. I just want him to leave me alone forever. I am a total and complete wreck. I know he is just trying to tear me down and it's soooo hard to keep fighting. Especially when the courts keep working in his favor.

I want to give up and I can't. :(

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers