Single Parents

Told my ex not to come to doctor appointments anymore

He flipped, which I knew he was going to do! I just dont think its fair that im still trying to move on and have to see him. He has gone and started a new relationship and everything all in a matter a 3 weeks of us breaking up. I just need my time to move on and get through this stress free. First he said he understands that I need my time but then he is like we dont have to talk or acknowledge each other at the appointments, yeah we can but I rather not be in your presence at all right now. Then he said well I dont want to be around you either, I said just pretend I dont exist and he says I already pretend you dont exist, ok so whats the issue if I tell you not to come to the appointments???

Of course the next thing he says is no matter how much I try to forget him, ill never get over him and ill never find someone to treat me better than him etc. I told him get off his high horse and dont worry about who I end up with. He says he is coming to my appointment Tuesday. But after this one, im not giving him info on my next appointments because I dont want him there, if she was physically here thats one thing but she isnt yet and I need my time. How did you all deal with your exes wanting to attend doctors appointments?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic