Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Introduction and Question (Sleep regression)

Hello-I have been a long time lurker of this board and have found it very helpful, so I finally decided to jump in on the conversation. FTM and DD is 10 weeks old.

Here's my question: Has anyone else experienced a regression with nighttime sleep?  DD was sleeping 6-7 hour  stretches consistently by about 6 weeks old.  Gradually, over the past 2 weeks I have seen a steady regression.  It started with a 5 hour stretch, and now last night her longest stretch was about 4 hours and she was up every 2.5 or so afterwards. DD is in the 95% for weight, and I know she does not need to eat that often.  In fact, I was able to soothe her back to sleep without eating during one of the wakings last night, so what gives?  We have been swearing by the miracle blanket, but I have noticed over the past few days she has been breaking out of it.  I think that might be what is waking her.  Is this a sign we should start weaning out the swaddle?  Do you think we should try swaddling with one arm out?  I am hesitant about this because she constantly bats her face with her fists while sleeping, but maybe the wiggling to free her arms is causing her waking even more than that would.  Any suggestions are appreciated!!

TIA! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml