Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Need to vent about fussy baby!!!!

Today has been hell breast feeding and on top of that she won't take a bottle.  For some reason she just can't get the hang of a bottle but she did when she was younger.  It seems that breast feeding has not been an enjoyable experience for me and it makes me so sad that she is already 3 months.  some days are better then others.  I pray that things get better!!!  Not only do we have this going on but my husband cannot soothe her when she is crying and he can only hold her for so long until she starts to cry.  She won't take a pacifier either and I know that would help soothe her at times.  UGH!!  I just need a break!!!  She has also had some breath holding spells so I am paranoid to leave the house now.  She had one the other day coming home from the store so I had to take her out of her car seat to soothe her.  Does anyone else's LO start to get upset while out and about and won't stop crying till they are back at home or have been driving a bit to get them calmed down again?  She can just throw a fit if she is mad and I can't soother her.  I have tried to take her out of her car seat at the store and that only lasts for so long.  Do I just have the fussiest baby??  Thanks for listening to me vent!  I am TIRED and just need a BREAK!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker