Upstate NY Babies

Should I just let this go?::UPDATED::

We have been actively trying for #2, going through IUI's again. I went for some bloodwork and I always chat with the phlebotomists. I guess I should have just been quiet. We got talking, and based on my bloodwork that I needed, it was obvious it was for fertility. After telling her my very abbreviated version of my TTC life, this is what she said to me. "You don't pray hard enough". I was a little floored but then she said it again. She also asked if I go to church. I don't, for my own reasons. She then said I was "being punished by God and that I should really go to church". Thank God I didn't tell her about my losses or I think I'd have gone psycho on her. My responses were lame, I was just really hurt by that, she had me in tears. I just said I though she was a bitter, mean women who shouldn't be working with the public and as a women she should be ashamed of herself.

Ok so all I need to do is pray harder and go to church? Then I will get pregnant? WTH was I thinking going though all this crap?

Ok the above was the vent... I feel like I want to file a complaint, I actually want to punch her, but I will maintain civility. Would you or should I just let this go as someone who doesn't realize how spiteful and mean she's being? Thanks lady for starting my Friday out so fabulously!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml