Oregon Babies
Options

stroller and car seat shopping

Because of how small my camry hybrid trunk is, it's really important for us to make sure a stroller we choose fits easily.  We're going to get a cheap snap & go for MIL to use on craigslist and for us to use when we take our first plane trip with baby when s/he's 2.5 months old (I don't want the airline breaking my $$ stroller).  Well, so far I've struck out on finding a place that carries a floor model of the Britax B-ready, the Britax chaperone car seat, and the baby jogger city select.  We like the versatility of the B-ready and city select models.  The small fold of the city select is ideal for my small trunk.  We'll also get a cheap umbrella from craiglist for any airline travel when the kid is older but will primarily use the b-ready or city select when we're here in Portland.  So far I've seen the chicco keyfit 30 (#1 car seat choice) and the britax b-safe (not as impressed with that one but easily compatible with the britax stroller).  I know that if the chicco cortina stroller fits in my trunk, the B-ready and city select should also fit but kind of want to try them out.  Anyone know of a store that has these in floor models?  Little urbanites sells the city select but they don't currently have a floor model.  Lots of time to wait for them to hopefully get a model to try out.  I've got a chunky toddler and skinny minny one (my cousins' kids) who can help us make sure that our future kid can use them when older (I've heard the city select is not good for big toddlers) but I still need to track down a place to try these things out.  We were hoping to choose our stroller of choice then keep an eye on sales/coupons online.  So far checked babies R us and had called little urbanites but wondering what other boutique like baby stores are around town since they might be more likely to carry the city select and b-ready as I don't have much hope that Baby depot at Burlington coat factory will carry either.  Target didn't have much of a selection either though they did have all the Chicco products on display.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml