Single Parents

Exe's significant other(s)

Sorry I feel like I keep posting but im new to all this and need as much advice as possible. My ex plans to be in my daughter's life which is fine but right now he is talking to and possibly involved with someone (we broke up 3 weeks ago), for those of you whose exes are involved in your children's lives how were you when it came to your exes signficant others/partners/dates etc. being introduce to your children? He has made a point of saying that if he wants our daughter around this girl then he will and that he would introduce us beforehand, he can date who he wants and whore all over the city for all I care but Im just not okay with introducing my daughter to everyone (even if I meet them) that comes along just because he "thinks" it will work, and that includes when I start dating again. I read on another forum where someone said third party involvement such as girlfriends etc. unless married can be prevented from being involved in the child's life, is this true? Can this be agreed upon in writing legally?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic