Single Parents

Is it always this difficult or am I dealing with a bunch of jerks?

I have been trying so hard to get help over the past week. My domestic abuse advocate took 2 days to return my several phone calls and when she finally did she told me to call her for a phone meeting at 9 AM today as STBXH has been trying to contact me and I have a TON of questions. She blew me off. And everyone tells me she is the only one I can speak with. His court date is tomorrow and I have information that could get him in even deeper trouble and they won't help or even bother to get my information.

It took me an entire day to get through to someone to file for an Order Of Protection which I have to do tomorrow and they want me to bring in a police report of the incident. I can't get ahold of anyone but a frickin automatic message system. The police officer that arrested H did not give me a card so I don't even know who he is.

It's no wonder abused women don't seek help. They have to fight to get it and it only tears them down. I feel like no one even cares to help me.

If I wasn't so damn afraid of H I'd forget about all this crap and not even bother. The system is so fvcked up. Angry

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers