Babies: 0 - 3 Months

2+ moms- first baby paci stealing and other ?s

I'm hoping this isnt a repeat ? As I'm new to this board. I have an 18 month old and a 4 day old. My first is doing ok with the adjustment I suppose, considering. But he's beginning to act jealous. I give him just as much attention and dh has taken the week off work so we are both playing a lot with him and trying to include him in baby related things (ie throw babys diaper away, etc) but the big issue is that he hasnt had a pacifier since he was 9 months and now he gets the babys and messes with it. sometimes he just carries it and flips the nipple, but he's started to put it in his mouth again. I was afraid he would end up reverting, but are their tips to stop it? I use the 'you're a big boy now, you don't need that' or 'baby brother will be sad if he loses his paci' etc. Idk that that is the best psychology but what else do I do? I don't want to scold him constantly when things have changed so much.... and also, he almost acts scared of the baby. He won't touch him or kiss him or get near him, really. Is that normal? TIA ladies!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml