South Florida Babies
Options

Awesome Coupon Code for Ringling Brothers FULLY CHARGED in Miami!

Going to the circus with your family is a great way to make super special memories that will last you and your children a lifetime!  I love taking my kids to do fun and exciting things like going to see a Barnum & Bailey show, but I like it even more with a DISCOUNT CODE!!!

If you use the code MOM4 on Ticketmaster, (use this link http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?tm_link=tm_homeA_header_search&=&user_input=&q=ringling+miami ) or call Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000, or even if you go to the American Airlines Arena Box Office and mention the code, you can get a Family 4-Pack and a Commemorative Family photo at the show for only $70!!  That?s less than $18 per person, and a free photo ? such an awesome deal!

FULLY CHARGED will be at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, FL from January 6 ? 16, 2012, and you can use the code on the following performances:

Saturday, 1/7 at the 11am and 7pm shows

Sunday, 1/8 at the 5pm show

Thursday, 1/12 at the 7pm show

Saturday, 1/14 at the 11am show.

The code is only valid on the $30, $25 and $15 price levels, but that still means you can save up to 40% per ticket and get a free photo!  *(To get your photo, all you have to do is show your voucher to one of the Ringling Bros/ photo booths located on the arena concourse.)*

This show is guaranteed to be fantastic!  It is filled with dare-devilry, superhuman stunts, and new, never seen performances.  Even as an adult and mom of 2, the circus still makes me giddy!  I can?t wait to take my kids to The Greatest Show on Earth!!

If you want to find out more about the show, you can call 786-777-1240 and please feel free to share this discount with your friends and family! 

I work for Miles of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them (www.milesofmarketing.com).  We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!!!!