Babies: 0 - 3 Months

4 weeks old and co-sleeping...Nap Nanny!

Our LO is suffering from reflux. He has been on zantac for 2 weeks but no change. He has a LOT of gas and we give him gas drops and started just this week on gripe water. He will not sleep at night in the bassinet of the PNP, swing, car seat, or the My little lamb seat. He doesn't want to be laid down. He might last for 1 hour in the My little lamb seat and then wakes up screaming an awful scream. As soon as I put him on the boppy maternity pillow in the bed with us, he curls up beside me and is sound asleep. It is the only way any of can sleep even though I constantly wake up to check and make sure he hasn't rolled over and is facing the ceiling and breathing. Anyone else having this issue? My DH is an ER nurse and has seen/hear terrible stories of mother's smothering their newborns. He doesn't want me to put him in the bed at all but LO will only sleep on someone. I've had several people suggest the nap nanny but unsure about spending $130. I will buy one if needed but anyone have any experience with it?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml