Single Parents

Remember the cousin I always talk about?

The cousin who is only 25 and already has 4 kids. Well she was living with her SIL and at the house they (the in laws) broke her stroller, walker and stole 2 pairs of nice shoes that were Valeria`s and I had given to her. Because she complained about it she got kicked out and she cannot afford living anywhere else. We are taking them in for a few days or weeks while she figures out what to do. 

My house will be a mess with 5 kids (including Valeria when she gets back) running around but where else can they go? it could not come at a worse time because my dad lost his job and I am responsible for all expenses in the house. I will have to run and get some diapers for the 4 month old as she just told my mom that she had only been using two, TWO diapers a day because that's all she has. 

I feel sorry for her because she is struggling so much and she doesn't even have the money to support her kids. But Im also mad that she made this decision on her own and she chose to have all these kids. 

Well the good thing that comes out of this is that Valeria will have her cousins to play and that they will get to have for at least some days things that they usually don't have, like a nice bed, nutritious food and will get to play with DD`s toys.  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml