Babies: 0 - 3 Months

When and how to rock the boat (re: bedsharing)

Ok, so I have been bothered by this for a while now. DD has been bedsharing with us b/c she will not sleep longer than an hour at a time at night in her PnP or RnP.  She will currently wake 2 times to nurse when in bed with us. I tried the RnP again last night and she woke an hour after putting her in it. Ugh. So, back in bed with us and she only woke once more.

So, I know she "can" sleep longer stretches and isn't waking to eat when she wakes after 1 hour in the RnP. (She's a big girl, BTW...easily 12lbs). And here's my situation: We were going to move her to her room/crib around 12 weeks (I go back to work then, too). Now we are moving when she's going to be 12 weeks, so I suppose I should wait on the room/crib till after the move. But what to do for now? Keep bedsharing and getting sleep or try to move her to her own space now? And if so, how? Am I going to have  harder time moving her at 12 weeks if we keep bedsharing? 

ETA: the reason we started bedsharing was b/c she had really bad grunting pain that always ended with poop and a wide awake baby when on her back that resolved when on her tummy on us.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml