Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Ohhh--i hope this was the 6 week growth spurt

Yikes did we ever have a tough week!  My LO was what i can only describe as "whiney" all day every day for the past week.  Not hysterical demanding crying, but fussy and soft crying or grunting almost all day everyday.  I couldn't put him down and he would only sleep for 15-20 minutes at a time before waking up and i'd usually move him to my chest to get some more sleep out of him.

We spent all day Wedensday nursing.  It seemed like it was non-stop. 

Two weeks ago we had a four hour stretch of sleep one night and was getting 2.5 hour stretchs consistently.  Not this week.  He is waking up everynight between an hour and an hour and a half.  I am exhausted.

But yesterday he seemed to crash during the day and finally slept in longer stretches.  Today we had a much happier baby.  Fingers crossed tonight is better.

He does have reflux and i called the doctor friday becaue he was just put on zantac and i was told to call after a week so we could figure out if the dosing was right.  we uped his dose from .5 cc to 1 cc twice a day.  So maybe that is helping as well.

I just hope i have my happy little guy back now.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml