Babies: 0 - 3 Months

fighting and no sleeping...vent. Kinda long

LO is 4 weeks now and ever since DH went back to work ( 3 weeks ago ) we been fighting about every other day. He gets up at 5 am and works until 5 pm so i try to let him sleep when i can and take care of her myself at night. The nights i need him to help me, he throws a fit bitching he is tired and works all day. Um hello, i am taking care of a newborn pretty much alone 24 hours a day plus cleaning the house, laundry, dishes, ect. I am lucky to get 2 hours of sleep in a day. I asked him tonight to simply change her diaper and it turned into an all night fight. Further more, when he did go to bed and was asleep i just asked when i should set his alarm for and half awake he started yelling that hes getting up. I didnt even tell him to get up! I am just so stressed with doing everything myself, not sleeping, and the past two days shes been throwing up after every feeding. I am exhausted but he seems to think because im not at work, my day must be easy. I just dont know what to do and how to handle it. I am being as strong for LO as I can be, but let me tell you, I brake down and cry several times a day and im worried my frustration is going to get worse especially when i do go back to work in two weeks. Im sure im still going to be the only one getting up at night. Ugh, thanks for reading
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker