Single Parents

What do you think his texts mean?

Short back story - My ex is a drug addict and due to recent events I am pretty sure that he sees a custody battle in his future.

In the mean time he has been sending some extremely out of character texts - he wants me to text him a picture of our son. He wants to tell our son that he loves him so so much. He wants to talk to him before he goes to bed. Last night I went to bed early and woke up to "I know you are drinking a glass of wine and either on the computer or watching TV, but either way I know you have your phone on you so why are you not responding to me"

He has NEVER called to say good night to LO or asked for a picture of him - EVER!!!

I feel like the texts can mean one of four things:

1 - He knows something is coming (a custody battle) and he is trying to make himself look good and me look bad - so he is sending these texts to have something to show in court. Which is why I think he specifically said he thinks I am drinking a glass of wine which was completely irrelevant.

2 -He is "trying" once again but pretty much he is just coming off as his manipulative self and all these texts will most likely be over with by next week. I am not falling for it this time.

3 - He is reaching for things to communicate about because he likes to keep tabs on me. He has always been a very jealous person.

4 - These texts are completely genuine (99.9% doubtful)

Thoughts?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml