Babies: 0 - 3 Months

**CA2006**

Hey there. I read your post below and wanted to offer your some encouragement. My LO will e ten weeks this Friday anyhongs or us have gotten SIGNIFICANTLY better this last week. Her gas problems are starting to work out and her reflux is under control. Although I am still not eating basic dairy, I'm still eating cooked dairy and she is WAY less gassy than a couple weeks ago. I am really starting to think that 6-7 weeks is the WORST time for them- my LO is starting to sleep a little better, napping better, and having regular poops now, once or twice a day whereas she would go a week without pooping before. I am still battling my fast letdown and am starting to think we may have a milk imbalance because her last few poops were green. But I'm just going with it for another week to see if it gets better. I hope this is the case for you, that in another couple weeks your LO will start feeling better on her own. My LO also bedshares and I am starting to successfully transition her to the PNP. she sleeps in it for the first stretch and I keep her in bed with me for the second stretch. Anyway, we are still not perfect but like I said it's SO much better. I think you just have to get over that 2 month hump! :)