Babies: 0 - 3 Months

So frustrated - DD tummy/sleep issues

DD is so mellow and happy when awake. She also isn't usually hard to soothe to sleep, but when she gets to sleep, she has to sleep on our chests or on her side next to us. Not ideal. If she doesn't, she wakes grunting and writhing around. We put her in her RnP last night only to listen to her grunt and strain for a full hour before I gave up and put her on my chest. Still some grunting, but nothing like the hour before.

She has had green poops consistently and trace amounts of blood in her poop, but eliminating dairy hasn't done anything. I also feel like, if it were a true allergy or intolerance, she would be fussier. A friend said she went through the same thing and it was her oversupply causing the issue (including blood in the poop). Just went to the pedi today for DS (ear infection...whole other frustration) and talked with her about DD. Basically she said to try pumping and feeding bottles for 24 hours (then she will get formilk and hindmilk) to see if that helps. I have tried block feeding too and it's not super successful. After 12 hour block feeds, I did get yellow poop back though. But I can't consistently block feed for 12 hour blocks without ruining my supply. I am just at a loss and want DD to feel better. :( And want her to sleep on her own. Pedi didn't seem too concerned about our bedsharing and pretty much said to do whatever it takes, but I want reasonable sleep and I fear that she will have a hard time transitioning out of our bed once she's feeling better (if that ever happens).

I guess this is a vent and to see if anyone has gone through something similar. :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml