Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Free car seat canopy!!

I just redeemed it and thought I would share. It's the same deal as the free nursing cover (which I did end up receiving after about 4-5 weeks).This one says that shipping is 8-10 days, so we will see. I got a gender neutral one because I'm not sure how much longer I can carry DS in his infant seat, but for free even if I don't get much use out of it I can save it for my next LO, or give it to a friend!

Shipping is a bit expensive $14.90, but it still seems worth it for the cover.

1.  Go to CarSeatCanopy.com
2.  Click on "Shop Now" and select any Car Seat Canopy or Whole Caboodle Set that you like. The Whole Caboodle Set includes the same Car Seat Canopy as well as a matching Minky Car Seat Slip Cover, Minky Head Support Pillow, Replacement Umbrella with Minky Lining and a Baby Lap Blanket with Minky Underside. This promotion brings the price on any "Whole Caboodle Set" regularly priced at $135 to only $29.95!
3.   Once you have made your selection, you'll automatically be directed to the shopping bag. Enter the promo code "
CHRISTMAS and it will bring your product total on a Car Seat Canopy to $0 and $29.95 on any Whole Caboodle Set! 
Remember: the promo code is " 
CHRISTMAS " and you can order as many times as you want - just open a new browser window each time you do.

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers