Single Parents

L&D and a STBXH vent

Hey. I've only posted over here once so far. STBXH and I haven't separated yet, it's just a matter of weeks now. We're kinda waiting on his move to a new duty station. But, the baby is due soon and I don't know how to feel about everything. It's so hard being around other pregnant couples and knowing I don't have that support from the one person I thought I had it from and the one person who was supposed to be going through this with me. And I don't think I can handle having him in the room when the baby comes, but he already knows that. What I know I won't be able to handle is if he's in the room at all during labor, and he starts texting...I will lose it! He's always texting and calling the other woman, even though I've asked him not to do so in front of me. I know my mom should be with me, but I still feel so alone in this. Anyone go through this and have any advice? If not, I just needed to get this off my chest. Thanks ladies.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers