Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Postpartum Questions

Hi everyone I wasnt sure which board I should post this on but I have a couple of questions that might be TMI but I just need some advice until I talk to my dr. at my 6 week checkup. I had my son 4 weeks ago today and I was wondering how long it takes for stitches to heal up? I finally looked down there about a week ago and while I cant actually see "stiches" there is like a white spot where I tore and if I touch it there is no pain or anything but it feels rough its weird. Is that normal and what is the white spot?

And my second question is my husband and I decided to have sex a little over a week ago, I had stopped bleeding and wasnt in any pain anymore so we did it. After I told him it felt kind of weird and wasnt the same I guess because I couldnt really get into it. He told me that to him it felt loose and that we shouldnt try it again until the full 6 weeks had past. So of course that hurt my feelings that he said i feel loose! I know he didnt mean to hurt me by saying that but it has me stressed out that its never going to feel the same for him. So I just want to know will it be back to normal in a couple of weeks?? This is our 3rd child and this was also the biggest baby. So maybe that has something to do with it?? idk. I know this might be a stupid thing to post about but  so please no mean answers and thanks for reading. Sorry so long.