Upstate NY Babies

nbr: Vacuum ?'s

It wasn't that long ago that I was asking for vacuum recommendations and a lot of ladies on the board had mixed reviews on their Dysons.  I bought one anyway and really liked it, up until a month or so ago.  Now it seems like the suction isn't working as well and the hose isn't sucking at all.  I bought it through Kohls so I know I can return it.  I guess I could probably take it to be serviced too, but I'm not super impressed that this is happening 9 months in, and can't be without a vacuum with a toddler, a lab, and now a Christmas tree.  So I was looking at the Shark Pro Navigator Lift Away-thoughts anyone?  My friend has it and actually upgraded from the regular Navigator and really likes it and the reviews on Amazon are great, 5 stars, but it's newer of course so there's nothing about durability.   Any other suggestions?  There's about a $80 difference in what I paid between the two, so I'm guessing that Kohls will just credit my account that amount?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker