Single Parents

H is out of the hospital.

So I had H committed for delusions and a mental breakdown.  The court found in my favor and sentenced him to 30 days.  Well slow motion to 6 WHOLE DAYS LATER and I received a phone call from my lawyer that dh would be released the following day.  For the 6 days that he was in the hospital he called 2 days and threatened me and gave me no words of encouragement for his recovery.  He did however have papers filed to give his crazy father POA.  So I have no idea what the drs diagnosed him with or what his recovery could be.  I went back to the house to move my stuff out along with dd's belongings.  I didnt take anything but clothes, my family jewelry, and photos.  Every phone call I received was full of threats that he would toss all my stuff.  I had neighbors checking our trash every week leading up to this.  While I was moving out guess who showed up.  They let him out early.  I had to call the cops because he kept getting in my face and telling me to hit him while he kept slapping his own face.  The cops showed up and I got out of there leaving a lot of my things.  That was all on Tuesday.  Now I get every other day phone calls of threats/love/youdontknowmylife/ pleasemovehome craziness.  I feel like I have to explain every other day that we aren't moving home.  I'm still not ready to give up on him but I have made a promise to all three of my therapists that I wouldn't consider moving home for at least 4 months and only after he gets a lot of help.  Thanksgiving svcked.  We did our first supervised visit on Sat. for 4 hours.  He was 100% into dd for the first 2 hours but after that he started to show tics and his brother and stepdad had to work real hard to keep him calm and in the moment.  He thinks he can recall his actions over the past 10 months but he has no clue.  He doesnt understand why I'm scared of him.  I'm standing my ground but secretly I want to run back and take care of him.  ( <-- dumber words could not be spoken)  Sorry for the mixedup update.  Just putting it out here offers a sense of being on the right path and trying to find myself in all of this.  Until then I will continue to go with the plans we make in therapy and pray that he is working just as hard at healing.  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml