Single Parents

Advice for single parents with 2u2?

Hi, I posted the below on the Two Under Two and Special Needs boards but also wanted to see if you all would have words of wisdom for our teens. -

Hi Ladies,

Beyond spending time on thebump for my own journey on ttc, I have found these boards to be a great place to get thoughts and advice to use for work.  I am a social worker for pregnant and parenting teens in foster care.  Every week I run a support group for our parenting teens and we have a handful who will be/already have 2u2 and asked for us to focus on that experience this week.  I have read through a couple of posts on this board and it seems like you all have great advice to share.  What would you like a single mom of 2u2 to know?  How to prepare?  Books to read?  Etc.?  Generally, we work with our teens on creating consistency in the daily routine and trying to have bath time/feeding time be enjoyable and bonding times.
BFP #1 on 10/2/11 - Bambishka's EDD 6/5/12, Blighted Ovum, D&C on 11/9/11
BFP #2 on 2/10/12 - Little Nugget's EDD 10/23/12, Natural Miscarriage on 2/29/12
BFP #3 on 6/7/12 - BB's EDD 2/19/13, arrived 2/18/13! <3<BR> Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker