Single Parents

So, H is refusing therapy.

H had mentioned therapy a couple of times over the last week, so when I finally looked into it, he said no.  He basically said if a marriage needs therapy then it's already over.  And that the therapist would probably be a woman, who would side with me on everything.

He also admitted he's resentful towards me because both of the girls medical issues are hard for him to handle.  (slap in the face, thanks).  They are hard for me to handle too, and I am home with them the majority of the time, and I'm the one who goes to their appointments.

He has even yelled/complained about them having TOO many appointments.

Sigh.  I have no clue where this is going to go, but all I know is right now, it really sucks.  His behavior in our relationship is so self-destructive.  He's doing hateful things on purpose and acting like they shouldn't phase me.  He hasn't cheated or anything, it's all verbal and his temper.  

I really just want to say, FML & Happy Holidays to us.  Bleh! 

DD1 (My Threenager) VSD(closed!), Delayed Pyloric Opening/Reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Tethered Cord Release Surgery 7/20/11-20% Chance of Retether Prenatal Stroke.Mild Cerebral Palsy.PFO.Sacral Lipoma::Scoliosis.PFO.Seizures.Rocking SMO's.Compound heterozygous MTHFR.Complete Neurogenic Bladder. Early Bladder/Sphincter Discoordination & Incomplete Voiding/Poor Sphincter Relaxation (Retention/Dyssynergia). Stage 3 Right Kidney Reflux. Enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone. DD2 (almost 2) Late Term Premie due to PTL.Low-Fluid&IUGR. Reflux.Delayed Visual Maturation.Compound Heterozygous MTHFR.Speech Delay.PFAPA.Hypogammaglobulinemia.Bilateral Kidney Reflux 2/2.Smaller (much) than average kidney's Just The Tip