Babies: 0 - 3 Months

*llpaddison*

You replied to a post of mine about orange-red pieces in DD's poop and after going to the pedi, we confirmed it is blood. :( I am going dairy-free, much to my dismay and hoping it helps.  But I also heard from a friend that went through this that it could have to do with my oversupply (which I definitely have).  I have been block feeding for 12 hours (ouch on breast #2 that is just waiting for DD to wake and eat right now) and I hope it helps.  I was block feeding for 4 hours and it didn't seem to help.  Apparently I have enough milk for an army of babies.

In any case, which kind of "milk" do you find to be the best?  Pedi didn't take me off of soy yet, so i can do soy milk, but I have also heard rice milk or almond milk are decent. Have you tried them?  I had to stock up on dairy-free items last night at the store and am not all that excited about my choices in all honesty.  I think at home it will be ok, but when going out to eat, it will be a nightmare. Have you experienced this yet?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml