Babies: 0 - 3 Months

I have to brag about my MIL

I simply have to.  She is amazing and I am the luckiest woman in the world to have her.

First of all, she is like my best friend.  I can tell her anything.  She has helped me in so many ways and is always there for me.

While I'm on maternity leave she brings DD to and from DC every day.  Then she stays to have dinner with us (while DH works night shift).  While I take care of the kiddos she cleans the entire kitchen.

Every week she makes 1-3 meals for us to have for dinners.  She brings me sweet treats all the time (currently munching down on a huge chocolate cupcake she left for me today).

She showers me with gifts all year long, and Christmas is crazy.

She will give me her opinion, but never push me.  She recognizes what's important to me and respects it.

When DH and I first got married, we ran into problems remodeling our first home.  Her and her then hubby fronted 80K (interest free) and remodeled the whole thing for us.

I've never had to pay for a baby sitter because she always wants to have the chance to be with the kids. And when we come home, she has cleaned our house after she put the kiddos to bed.

If she is out and about and I need something from the store, she will get it and bring it to me. She loves any excuse to see us and the grand kids.

In the spring time, DH and I were stressed, so she surprised us with a weekend get away at a little inexpensive cottage on the lake.

I could go on, and on, and on.  She is amazing.  And every time I tell her how lucky I am to have her in my life, she insists that SHE is the lucky one.  She tells me how grateful she is to have a DIL that takes such great care of her son and grandkids.

It's insane.  I am lucky.  And I just had to brag.  Because this chocolate cupcake is melting my heart and reminding me just how fortunate I am.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml