Babies: 0 - 3 Months

STTN - fail....

I'm a dumb FTM, so I'm probably missing something or have this all wrong - so please don't flame me too bad....

She's too young to have on a solid all day schedule at this point, yes?  I want her so very badly to sleep more than 3 1/2 hours at a stretch at night, but I can't seem to get her to do it.  That and when she does wake for feeding in the night, it takes FOREVER to get her back to sleep!  I'm keeping the room dark, not changing her, not unswaddling, etc. At daytime feedings she falls fast asleep, but not the case at night.

Should I let her sleep when she wants for as long as she wants during the day at this point? 

Should I wake her still to feed during the day, or just let her wake when she's ready? (She's surpassed her birth weight)

If I let her wake when she's ready, how will I get it timed right so that she has a fairly consistent "bedtime"?

I know every baby is different, but I can't help but feel like I'm doing something wrong and that she's never going to STTN or get on a schedule!  Help?!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml