Babies: 0 - 3 Months

What happened to my baby??

DS has been sleeping from about 7:30/8 pm- 6:30 am for a few weeks now. He had his 2 month shots on Monday, so I expected him to be a little off. He was extremely fussy after the shots, and I was really surprised that he still slept his normal schedule Monday night. However, the past 2 nights he has been very difficult to put down. He used to go down drowsy with a pacifier and drift off to sleep on his own, but now has been screaming bloody murder if he is not sound asleep when I put him down. Tuesday night it took a good 3 hours to get him down for the night in his crib. Also, he woke to BF at 11:30 pm, 2 am, 4:30 am, and was up for good at 6 am. This is quite the regression considering it's been weeks since he has had a middle of the night feed at all... nevermind 3! I feel like we are back in the neworn days again! He has also been more clingy and has had a difficult time napping during the day. Did anyone have a similar experience after LO's shots?? How long did it last? DS will also be 12 weeks on Tuesday. Could this be the 3 month growth spurt? Any words of wisdom or advice?? I'm sincerely hoping that there's a light at the end of the tunnel and DS will be back to himself again soon! TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml