Single Parents

Troll Alert/PSA Saftey Warning....

Feb 2012 mama, PSA on Mamaboden and SPQ

-->

So ladies, we are having a MAJOR issue on Feb 2012, and we feel the need to tell you all as well. Mamaboden and SnowypumpkinQueen are the same person, Trolls of course. However, its gotten a little out of hand  for us. She is steal tummy time tuesday photos from bumpies and using them on other sites as HER avatar photo...here are our PSA's to our Ladies:

HOLY SHITS *bbpb112*

-->

Your Tuesday Tummy Time pic was swiped from the thread today and is being used by a poster on another baby forum---her name is Halee.

This just so happens to be SPQ's name. Heads up, Ladies. 

Here's the link: http://members.baby-gaga.com/member1076215

ETA: Here's SPQ's intro post where she notes here name: http://media.community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/58943496.aspx

**Keep in mind, the bumpie that stalked the other bumpies on the April 2012 board's name was also Halee. Their SN's have the same due dates also.**

and

SPQ & MAMABODEN ALERT!

-->

I want this to be said so that EVERYONE is aware, this is beginning to get creepy...There is a stalker/troll/whatever the H you wanna call her on here. I know most of you know, but SPQ and Mamaboden are the same person, what worse is, after a little detective work with a few ladies, we realized she stole a photo from a tummy time tuesday pic that was posted today...that lady was alerted, however, this chick is Batsh!t crazy...i mean, I don't want to freak anyone out, but ladies, please please please think about what you post before you do it, i'm hating that this board is no a safe place anymore. We are working on fixing that, and by WE i mean a large group of us...Just for now PLEASE be aware of your posts/comments/photos. put your name/SN or whatever on them. Thief proof them.

=)

Just wanted to give you all the warning...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml