Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Yes... another sleep question, both day and night

LO was sleeping 6-8 hours at night and has now regressed back to 4 hours at a time. Is this normal for a 10 week old?? Is she entering her wakeful period?? She is a mover at night and sleeps on her tummy. I am starting to think that she is no longer waking because she is hungry but becoming hungry because she is waking herself up. I have noticed that she doesn't start making louder noises until she has nowhere to go anymore... she will scoot right up to the side of the crib or to the corner and not be stopped (of course since she is at the edge of the crib). I am wondering if a sleep sack will help keep her in place since her legs will be enclosed... has anyone else experienced this??

Now, for daytime sleeping. She doesn't take more than a 30 minute nap during the day... for anyone experiencing this, do you still follow the awake time rules? I searched for the link but wasn't able to find it... from what I remember at 10w LO should be awake around 1 hour 15 min between sleep times... my memory may not be serving me right this time. So I put LO in the swing and we have a fussy 5-10 min then she calms and eventually falls asleep (about a 30 minute process). She will sleep about 30 minutes and wake up... sometimes if I leave her she will fall back asleep again but not all the time (this second period is at max 30 min again) and then she is fedup with being in the same spot.

I know I have started to ramble a bit but I don't know how else to explain... any thoughts are appreciated. Just to clear things up, I am not trying to get her on a schedule but really want her to have enough sleep for growth and development needs. TIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml