June 2012 Moms

Got Gas?!?!?

Ladies, I don't know about you all but these symptoms are anything but cute! I have all kinds of things leaking out of my who who... My nipples are deformed... And I've got gas that could peel the paint off the walls (Thank God I have my own office). I know this all part of the miracle of life and the end result is an AMAZING blessing but my word this sure is an unattractive. It took my hubby and I a long time to get here and I'm appreciative but it's hard to feel sexy every now and then when my body feels like a sad science experiment, and this is only the begining.

With all that said I AM EXCITED TO BE A JUNE MOMMY Big Smile

~Bianca

Miscarriage 02.21.2005 Diagnosed with PCOS 07.2005 TTC since 2009 Miscarriage 08.09.2010 Medicine cabinet includes plenty of Provera, a little Metformin and newly added Clomid :o) HSG 06.27.11 SA 06.29.11 (Poor Husband) And way too many pelvic ultrasounds Buying stock in EPT, Clear Blue Easy and Pre-seed 08.2011 Round #1 of Clomid 09.2011 Round #2 of Clomid + Metformin + Low Dose Aspirin BFP-10.04.11 EDD 06.11.2012 WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! BabyFruit Ticker Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers