June 2012 Moms

The Duggars (spoilers from their Today Show appearance)

The Duggars announced they are pregnant with their 20th child. Michelle is 3 1/2 months pregnant.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. It's their family, they have no debt, and they pay for everything outright. If they can feed their family, keep them safe, etc, then have at it? My concern is for Michelle and this new baby (and consequently her family) because of the complications she had with the last pregnancy. What if something happens to her (or the baby?)

I guess its not for us to judge, though. I have never been on birth control, and I don't ever want to go on birth control. There are ways to prevent pregnancy other than BC, and I'd rather use those. I know some disagree with me, and that's their right. It's my choice what I do or don't want to use. I know that a lot of people are saying that she (or he) should do something to stop all the children, but if they don't want to, their doctors aren't strongly suggesting they stop (which, as far as everything I've heard, they haven't) and they can afford their brood ...