June 2012 Moms

Going to get started on nursery mural!!!

I'm so excited to start sketching and painting the mural that will go all around baby's room. I am probably going to be taking the computer projector home tonight and keep it all week to get all of the critters sketched out. Maybe I can start painting this weekend too! The room has already been painted with its main color so now I just get to do the fun stuff!

We are doing a woodland theme so I'm going to paint a great big tree on the wall with DH's and my initials "carved" into the truck, along with our pups name since she is part of the family. I am also going to paint a whitetail deer, squirrels, chipmunks,  a variety of birds, maybe a raccoon, a little field mouse or two, a small pond with a couple of frogs, rocks and grass. Can't forget the clouds! Then I'm going to screenprint bear, wolf, deer and rabbit tracks on the curtains that hang for the closet doors. And on the curtains that I just sewed I'm going to screenprint pinecones and pine needles on them. We already have a deer antler fixture hanging in there, and I'm going to make other woodland wall hanging to go in there too! I'm so excited to finally get started. It is going to take awhile so I better get crackin'! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml