Babies: 0 - 3 Months

must haves or not?

Hello ladies! I am almost in my third trimester and just had my baby shower. We got lots of great stuff but still have some leftovers we need to buy on our own. I am trying to prioritize what she/we will NEED before she comes and what we can wait on. I would like your opinions on these items if you don't mind. Do you think they are a must-have? How much did you use them? Things like that. Thanks :)

1) Boppy Pillow - I will be breastfeeding and heard these are helpful. Did they work for you? Did you use it for other things also?

2) activity mat - How old was your LO when they started using this, if at all? Trying to decide if its worth it to get it now or if it can wait awhile until after she is born.

3) crib toys - we had registered for the fisher price rainforest soother. Did your baby need/enjoy anything like this? Did you find it helpful or not so necessary?

4)travel highchair - I feel this will be necessary because we travel a lot, but not sure. does anyone have one and have any opinions on it?

5)MORE swaddlers? - how many swaddlers did you have for your LO? We only got one and I feel like we will need a few for her. We also got 2 sleep sacs.

6) extra carseat base - did you find this worth it?

Thanks in advance for your advice :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml