June 2012 Moms

Hello hormones! Long...

Ok, so I knew that they were supposed to be kinda crazy, but I thought to myself, " Hey, I can deal with pms, so this should be fine, right?" Wrong. Today in the parking garage I had a guy pull out into my car and instead of sucking it up because he did miss me, barely, I pulled around him and took off. At the gate he honked at me and I jumped out of my car ready to start swinging. Usually I have these thoughts, but they never actually make it out into the real world. Today they did, like whoa. If he hadn't had fear in his eyes when I got to his car, I'm not so sure that I wouldn't have pulled his scrawny little butt out the window and proceeded to take my morning sickness and hormones out on him personally. Fortunately for me he backed down and I was able to step out of myself long enough to be like, "What the heck am I doing?" I talked to DH about it and he cheered me on because he felt eventually someone deserved to be taken to account for being an a$$ while driving, but we both agreed that I probably won't be driving again for a little while. I really had no idea that emotions could be so strong for an adult, how are some of you dealing with it?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml