June 2012 Moms

Friend not so much a friend afterall...

Let me preface this post by saying:  I'm one of "those people" that communicates a lot on FB...I don't post daily but almost.

So I announced on FB last week, see PISig.  Ever since I got PG (other than DH my coworker/friend was the first person I told) my coworker/friend has distanced herself from me.  There were some other things that occured that made me not want to be friends with her anymore and switch to straight coworker, but at any rate I'm annoyed by her.  I'd like to delete her as a friend on FB.  She's 7 years younger than me, and I know she follows me on there, she's one of "those people" that lurks on FB but rarely posts anything.  She's not said anything about my announcement...and that irks me.  I had over 60 comments on it...and she didn't say anything in person or on FB to me about it.  I'm being emotional and stupid...but WWYD?  Would you delete her...and while you're at it...would you NOT be friends with people you know through work just for principal?  I'm considering removing all work-related FB friends from my friends list. 

Lionyl Osborne "Lio" is here! May 23rd 2012 at 2:54am 8lbs 4oz 21inches Born at 37weeks 6days
DD #1 born 9/3/2003 - 8 years old - 3rd grade!
DD #2 born 3/22/2007 - 5 years old - in full time preschool