June 2012 Moms

Any Podiatrists out there?

Ok so in beginning of September I tripped over my laptop and thought I broke my big toe. I know there's not really much they can do for a broken toe so I didn't go to the ER. The next day I just happened to be working with a podiatrist at work. She told me 6-8 weeks and it should be fully healed. In the meantime just try to stay off of it. Well, hear we are about 9 weeks later and all the bruising is gone and it no longer hurts to walk on it but the joint right below my toe (you know the bulbous part on the inside of your foot) hurts like crazy if there's any pressure on it anything from wearing a snug pair if shoes to moving my foot through the blankets. I know I should probably have it looked at but where do I go? My regular doctor? Urgent Care? And can they really do much since I probably shouldn't have an xray being pregnant?
We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker