June 2012 Moms

Preggo!?! Preggers!?!? Vent :o/

The other day I was kinda moody and my friend said to me "are you moody because you're preggers?" and I think I just snapped! I HATE those words for some reason. I would rather be "with child" than preggers or even "in the family way" than preggo! I don't know what it is but those two words get on my nerves! I know some ladies love those words and they warm their hearts, but I'M HAVING A BABY I'm okay with being called PREGNANT... 'Cause I am and will be for the next 7 months, God willing, not preggo and never preggers...

Thanks for letting me vent. I'm sorry if I offended anyone (we can just blame it on the hormones LOL)

~Bianca

Miscarriage 02.21.2005 Diagnosed with PCOS 07.2005 TTC since 2009 Miscarriage 08.09.2010 Medicine cabinet includes plenty of Provera, a little Metformin and newly added Clomid :o) HSG 06.27.11 SA 06.29.11 (Poor Husband) And way too many pelvic ultrasounds Buying stock in EPT, Clear Blue Easy and Pre-seed 08.2011 Round #1 of Clomid 09.2011 Round #2 of Clomid + Metformin + Low Dose Aspirin BFP-10.04.11 EDD 06.11.2012 WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! BabyFruit Ticker Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers