June 2012 Moms

Another bleeding update

So last week I got an early u/s after I started doing something more than just spotting and they found no problems, just a happy little blob with it's heart beating away, so I calmed down a bit. However, I continued to bleed about every other day with it getting heavier and heavier and with a bit of cramping. Last night I had a super gush of it and a bunch of cramping and my heart just dropped right to the floor. Not again, I thought, not again. So I called my MW and she said unless it got really bad to stay put and not go to the ER and to call in the morning for another u/s. Well the bleeding stopped and I ended up getting a pap instead to see if they could see anything wrong from that end. Apparently since my last m/c my cervix has decided to grow like a polyp on it or something that gets irritated super easily and that I will just be a blessed until after I deliver. They're going to check it out in about 6 weeks to make sure it's benign, but they said no worries for now and that little fuzzbutton is still swimming away happily in growing little baby bliss. I must say that considering the amount of bleeding had been going on down there this is about the best news I could have hoped for. Still kinda weirded out by having some weird growth down there. Anyone here know anything about that? I refuse to google for info on this. I like my sanity.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml