June 2012 Moms

Now scared to get excited...

I posted yesterday how I started spotting ( I am 4 weeks 4 days) and then the spotting stopped in the afternoon. It then started again when I got home and some of it even went on my underwear unlike earlier in the day, it was only when I wiped.

Anyways, I put a pantyliner on last night and when I woke up this morning, I could feel the blood going on the pantyliner when I woke up and there was just a bit but now every time I wipe there is blood but none going on my liner. The spotting is red on top of that instead of being brown but I do not have any cramping.

I called the Dr. yesterday and they told me spotting is normal, I just don't know how long is too long like how many days before I should be concerned? This didn't happen with my pregnancy with DD. I hate to worry for nothing cuz it wont change anything but I just can't help it! I just want the spotting to stop!

ETA: Well I just used the washroom and now there are tiny little clots.. this really sucks! It seems like its getting worse and I can't call the Dr. since I am at work and we haven't told anyone yet.. I guess I will have to wait t'ill I get home. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml