June 2012 Moms

Nervous about telling my bro & future SIL

A little backstory - many people in our family assumed we would never have kids... not because we ever said we didn't want kids but because we will be married for 5 years and still no kids or talk of kids. 

My twin brother and his fiance are getting married April 13, 2012.  I'm in the wedding.  I haven't purchased my dress yet because we haven't told people that we are expecting.  Anyway, I'm nervous to tell my brother (maybe my SIL more) that we are expecting because she's the type of person that I can see saying something along the lines of "awww before my wedding - you couldn't wait till after"... or thinking I was trying to steal her thunder. 

We've always had it planned on when we wanted to start trying - when my brother announced his wedding date, we knew in our minds that we could be expecting by then.  We didn't want to put our plans on hold an entire year for their wedding. 

Maybe I'm making a bigger deal out this than I should, but I'm allowed to because I'm cranky!  I just don't want her to think I'm stealing her thunder... she takes everything personal!

Pregnancy Ticker
**HELLO 6 month bump"